Monday, February 6, 2012

It's a BOY!!!



I told myself that I would have a blogging goal. One post a month. Totally doable. But let's be honest, sometimes life isn't THAT interesting every month. However, I will still hold onto my goal (however unattainable). 


Let's start with the basics. In November, we had an addition to our family. My first and only little nephew decided to wait no longer. He came a few weeks earlier than expected, but then maybe that's a sign of his future personality: impatient? eager? likes to be early? Either way, we were STOKED to have another baby, and a boy to boot!

























The picture on the top was a newborn picture and the second one was just sent recently... He is growing fast. And in my humble aunt opinion, he is adorable. Precious baby boy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment