Saturday, February 12, 2011

Money Bags



Because we have had lots of snow lately...
Because the snow has provided lots of home time...
Because I needed to feel domestic...

I made some money bags. My class is learning about money this week, and I will be giving out play money as incentives. Since I would hate for the money to get lost, I decided they could each use a personalized money bag.

When a child accumulates 5 pennies, trade it in for a nickel and k
eep saving, OR chose a prize from the 5 cent bin. And the same for 10 cents and 25 cents. They were actually very fun to make and turned out pretty cute.
What is odd to me is that I had almost ALL of the materials already. Makes it even more fun, since it was cheap.

Here is how they turned out. Still have a few more to finish...
Hope the kids enjoy their gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment